Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts:December 8, 2016 Summary
About the Conference
The following issues will be highlighted at the conference: - State and outlooks of activities on the Russian continental shelf
- Equipment, technologies, services and reimbursement strategy demands in the continental shelf development
- Contractor development for the prospecting- exploring and production drilling
- Build-up and development of the of the integrators gathering equipment and systems into a single integration package
- Creation of the Russian service of the conceptual design, both as a package and as separately minded facilities of the shelf fields.
- Global practices. Foreign collaborates mobilization for the purpose of localization. Arrangement of conditions to encourage foreign partners to the technology transfer.
Conference participants can come up with the proposals for the Government committee for the import phase-out to arrange the expertise of the major investment O&G projects as far as the assurance of the participation of the Russian contractors is concerned.
The survey results of the oil-and-gas companies will be summed up at the conference «Neftegazshelf-2016» for the Y.2016 and potential suppliers announced of those awarded by the highest marks: «Floating drilling platforms», «Supply vessels», «Aviation offshore», «Drilling rigs for the offshore drilling», «Drilling outfit and tooling», «Tubulars», «Power equipment», «Pump-compressor units», «Subsea production units», «Well head equipment», «Marine seismic acquisition», «Offshore drilling services».
A hot bill of the wall O&G map will be provided to the conference participants «Development of the Russian O&G shelf» which can decorate offices, parlors and meeting rooms.
Agenda 10-00 Check-in of the participants, coffee reception
11-00 Speakers, issues
12-30 Coffee-break, socializing of the participants
13-30 Speakers, issues
15-00 Lunch at the restaurant, socializing of the participants
16-00 Speakers, issues
17-30 Cocktail dinner, socializing of the participants