3th International Conference Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia, Neftegazservis-2008, October 21, 2008, Summary
October 21, 2008, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 4th Conference "Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia" (NEFTEGAZSERVIS – 2008) will take place.
A traditional platform for meetings of heads of geophysical, drilling enterprises, as well as companies involved in repairing wells. Contractors in an informal atmosphere discuss topical issues with their customers - oil and gas companies.
The conference participants establish new useful contacts, exchange opinions on the situation in the oilfield service market, discuss issues arising in the process of interaction between oil and gas companies and their contractors.
The conference is attended by the supervisors of the oil service center of the oil&gas company and the heads of major geophysical and drilling companies, as well as well repair companies. The conference will focus on challenges that the Russian oilfield service is facing, issues of material and technical resources delivery to oilfields and interaction between customers and service contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- Experience of oilfield services enterprises detachment from VIOC structure. Advantages and disadvantages
- Strategy of drilling company development of the oilfield services market
- Cooperation of Russian and American companies in the sphere of oilfield services
- Oilfield service – reality and development trends
- Special aspects of work in oilfield services company: from engineer to manager
- Development of Russian oil and gas service – one of the bases of energy security of Russia preservation
- Information management: from drilling crew records to reports for directors
- Current issues of personnel management in oilfield services companies
- Development of standards for oilfield services sector