4th International Conference Oil and Gas Industry Supply Chain, Neftegazsnab-2009, March 12, 2009, Summary
March 12, 2009, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 4th Conference "Supplies in oil and gas complex" (NEFTEGAZSNAB – 2009) will take place.
The task of the annual conference of the heads of materials management services in oil and gas complex is to form a transparent and open system of oil and gas companies suppliers selection. The conference is for experience exchange and discussion of materials management of different companies in the industry. The event is particularly relevant in the context of the cost optimization program in many oil and gas enterprises.
The Heads of Procurement Departments of major oil and gas enterprises (Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Tatneft, Russneft, Bashneft, Novatek, SIBUR, etc.) will take part in the event. Procurement officers tell about Procurement System used by their companies and answer the questions of participants of the conference. NEFTEGAZSNAB is the only platform that regularly gathers the heads of procurement departments of oil and gas complex enterprises.
Main discussion issues:
- The main business lines of centralized provision of Gazprom with material and technical resources
- Review of MTS system of Oil Company LUKOIL
- Procedure of counterparties competitive selection organization in Gazprom Neft
- Automation of MTR suppliers pre-qualification, tenders and reverse auctions processes in SAP SRM system
- Shell initiative on Russian vendors involvement
- Reserve payment system, as solution of enterprise problems under conditions of liquidity shortage
- Ways of vendors selection system of Neftegazsnab implementation
- Perspectives and mechanisms of cooperation with Russian suppliers during crisis
- On the system of orders for product delivery placing in Gazprom and its development perspectives
- Procurement activity transparency improvement: National Standard approaches