3th International Conference Offshore Oil & Gas Contracts, Neftegazshelf-2009, March 25, 2009, Summary
March 25, 2009, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 3th Conference "Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts" (NEFTEGAZSHELF – 2009) will take place.
The conference discusses not only the supply of industrial products to Rosneft, Gazprom Neft, LUKOIL, Gazflot and other companies working on the shelf, but also the issues of arranging ports and the coastal zone. The event will review issues of logistics and cargo delivery to platforms in particular. The conference will also announce the results of a survey of oil and gas companies that evaluate the readiness of enterprises for offshore operations.
Main discussion issues:
- The Shtokman project - new opportunities for the Russian industry
- Tender-based suppliers and contractors selection
- Interaction of oil-and-gas equipment consumers and manufacturers
- Risks associated with the use of subsea technologies in the development of shallow offshore fields in the Ob’ and Taz Bays
- Equipment and technological tools creation for offshore projects development
- Method and technologies for the Arctic shelf of Russia fields development
- Development of the Far Eastern region shelf of Russia
- Promotion of Russian industrial products to new markets
- Continental shelf development. Problems of oil-and-gas engineering