5th International Conference Oil and Gas Industry Supply Chain, Neftegazsnab-2010, March 16, 2010, Summary
March 16, 2010, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 5th Conference "Supplies in oil and gas complex" (NEFTEGAZSNAB – 2010) will take place.
The task of the annual conference of the heads of materials management services in oil and gas complex is to form a transparent and open system of oil and gas companies suppliers selection. The conference is for experience exchange and discussion of materials management of different companies in the industry. The event is particularly relevant in the context of the cost optimization program in many oil and gas enterprises.
The Heads of Procurement Departments of major oil and gas enterprises (Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Tatneft, Russneft, Bashneft, Novatek, SIBUR, etc.) will take part in the event. Procurement officers tell about Procurement System used by their companies and answer the questions of participants of the conference. NEFTEGAZSNAB is the only platform that regularly gathers the heads of procurement departments of oil and gas complex enterprises.
Main discussion issues:
- Organization of purchases in natural monopolies and major VIOC
- Organization of MTS in Oil Company Rosneft
- Procurement reform in nuclear industry
- Procurement in ExxonMobil
- Policy of Gazprom Komplektatsiya in the field of vendors selection
- Integration of competitive selection system of Gazprom Neft GC
- Changes of customs administration within the Customs Union of Russia, Belorussia and Kazakhstan: new possibilities and risks during supplies arrangement
- Material management system of Surgutneftegaz
- New technical projects and work with vendors within the scope of import substitution program