5th International Conference Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia, Neftegazservis-2010, October 19, 2010, Summary
October 19, 2010, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 5th Conference "Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia" (NEFTEGAZSERVIS – 2010) will take place.
A traditional platform for meetings of heads of geophysical, drilling enterprises, as well as companies involved in repairing wells. Contractors in an informal atmosphere discuss topical issues with their customers - oil and gas companies.
The conference participants establish new useful contacts, exchange opinions on the situation in the oilfield service market, discuss issues arising in the process of interaction between oil and gas companies and their contractors.
The conference is attended by the supervisors of the oil service center of the oil&gas company and the heads of major geophysical and drilling companies, as well as well repair companies. The conference will focus on challenges that the Russian oilfield service is facing, issues of material and technical resources delivery to oilfields and interaction between customers and service contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- Machine building and oilfield service in oil and gas complex development programs implementation
- Contracting of production services of WCD BT Exploration and Production
- High-tech solutions – sphere of mutual interests of oilfield services and state
- Development of oilfield services in Russia and abroad: a view from outside
- Development of high-tech oil and gas equipment manufacturing in the Russian Federation
- Advantages of hybrid coil-tubing drilling rigs and review of top drives
- Development of complex chemization – improvement of oil and gas companies efficiency
- Organization and information support of wellsite construction control
- Oil and gas sector of Russia: branch and regional processes, threats and opportunities for oilfield services and machine building