5th International Conference Offshore Oil & Gas Contracts, Neftegazshelf-2010, December 9, 2010, Summary
December 9, 2010, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 5th Conference "Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts" (NEFTEGAZSHELF – 2010) will take place.
The conference discusses not only the supply of industrial products to Rosneft, Gazprom Neft, LUKOIL, Gazflot and other companies working on the shelf, but also the issues of arranging ports and the coastal zone. The event will review issues of logistics and cargo delivery to platforms in particular. The conference will also announce the results of a survey of oil and gas companies that evaluate the readiness of enterprises for offshore operations.
Main discussion issues:
- Organization of Russian industry enterprises involvement in offshore projects carried out by the Gazprom system companies
- LUKOIL projects for wellfields infrastructure development in the Russian sector of the Caspian Sea
- Benefits of a national integrated contractor for offshore projects implementation
- Effective implementation of local machine building holdings innovative potential for the oil-and-gas complex
- Market conditions and major equipment suppliers for the subsea shelf infrastructure development
- On industrial safety requirements to equipment for the Arctic shelf of Russia infrastructure development
- Practices of quality management systems certification for compliance with STO Gazprom 9001-2006 requirements
- The experience in development of special technical conditions to justify equipment reliability and safety requirements for the offshore part of the 1st stage of the Shtokman gas condensate field development