6th International Conference Oil and Gas Industry Supply Chain, Neftegazsnab-2011, March 15, 2011, Summary
March 15, 2011, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 6th Conference "Supplies in oil and gas complex" (NEFTEGAZSNAB – 2011) will take place.
The task of the annual conference of the heads of materials management services in oil and gas complex is to form a transparent and open system of oil and gas companies suppliers selection. The conference is for experience exchange and discussion of materials management of different companies in the industry. The event is particularly relevant in the context of the cost optimization program in many oil and gas enterprises.
The Heads of Procurement Departments of major oil and gas enterprises (Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Tatneft, Russneft, Bashneft, Novatek, SIBUR, etc.) will take part in the event. Procurement officers tell about Procurement System used by their companies and answer the questions of participants of the conference. NEFTEGAZSNAB is the only platform that regularly gathers the heads of procurement departments of oil and gas complex enterprises.
Main discussion issues:
- Procurement process of Oil Company Rosneft
- Gazprom Neft procurement system: evolution of changes
- Role of information provision in creation of civilized market of oil and gas equipment
- NPP Russian Register business practice on certification of quality management systems for the compliance with the requirements of Gazprom Standard 9001-2006
- Tendering process of vendors of material and technical resources for Gazprom selection
- Organization of work on import products substitution
- Effective cooperation with counterparties on the basis of long-term mutually profitable partnership, workplace culture and relations transparency improvement
- Business practices on Russian market
- Typical mistakes of vendors during participation in procurements