International Conference Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery, Neftegazopererabotka--2011, September 15, 2011, Summary
September 15, 2011, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, Conference "Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery" (NEFTEGAZOPERERABOTKA – 2011) will take place.
Issues of modernization of oil and gas refining and petrochemical facilities, problems of interaction with licensors, the practice of import substitution, modern models for managing investment projects, standards and safety requirements. The annual conference "Oil and gas processing" helps to establish business contacts and mutual understanding between customers and contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- Plans of oil companies for 2011-2020 on modernization of Oil refineries and petrochemistry development
- Development standardization system in Russia with due regard to the Customs Union development taking into account the regulations and tasks of industry adoption
- Status of oil refining industry in Russia
- Structure of company’s departments cooperation in the course of innovative projects implementation
- Investment projects of Gazprom Neft in the sphere of oil refining
- Organization of commodities and materials procurement in Tatneft in terms of Oil refinery complete plant
- ЕРС as an alternative to the existing situation on the design market
- Technip: the global contractor in oil and gas field
- Projects with the application of furnace equipment and company plans in Russia