6th International Conference Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia, Neftegazservis-2011, October 18, 2011, Summary
October 18, 2011, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 6th Conference "Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia" (NEFTEGAZSERVIS – 2011) will take place.
A traditional platform for meetings of heads of geophysical, drilling enterprises, as well as companies involved in repairing wells. Contractors in an informal atmosphere discuss topical issues with their customers - oil and gas companies.
The conference participants establish new useful contacts, exchange opinions on the situation in the oilfield service market, discuss issues arising in the process of interaction between oil and gas companies and their contractors.
The conference is attended by the supervisors of the oil service center of the oil&gas company and the heads of major geophysical and drilling companies, as well as well repair companies. The conference will focus on challenges that the Russian oilfield service is facing, issues of material and technical resources delivery to oilfields and interaction between customers and service contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- Russian oilfield services market development
- Development of geological exploration in Russia: a view from inside
- Prospects of oil geological exploration development in Russia
- Personnel training for oilfield service
- Ways of drilling rigs complex renewal
- State and prospects of drilling equipment market development in Russia
- Advantages of coil-tubing drilling rigs
- Russian oilfield services. Cooperation or ultimate fighting?
- Complex process solutions management – oil company capitalization expansion factor
- Role of GR-departments in oilfield services enterprises