6th International Conference Offshore Oil & Gas Contracts, Neftegazshelf-2011, December 6, 2011, Summary
December 8, 2011, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 6th Conference "Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts" (NEFTEGAZSHELF – 2011) will take place.
The conference discusses not only the supply of industrial products to Rosneft, Gazprom Neft, LUKOIL, Gazflot and other companies working on the shelf, but also the issues of arranging ports and the coastal zone. The event will review issues of logistics and cargo delivery to platforms in particular. The conference will also announce the results of a survey of oil and gas companies that evaluate the readiness of enterprises for offshore operations.
Main discussion issues:
- Legal support of Russian suppliers of the oil-and-gas shelf equipment
- Prospects for Russian industry in Gazprom projects on the oil-and-gas shelf
- Opportunities for Russian manufacturers participation in the Shtokman project
- Standardization activities for wellfields infrastructure development in the Arctic and the Far Eastern seas
- Construction of technical means for the Arctic shelf oil-and-gas fields development on Sevmash Production Association
- Main problems and prospects of creating technical means for development of offshore hydrocarbons fields
- Continental shelf development. Problems of oil-and-gas engineering
- Customs regulation for offshore projects: a “green corridor” to the Arctic Region?