7th International Conference Oil and Gas Industry Supply Chain, Neftegazsnab-2012, March 15, 2012, Summary
March 15, 2012, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 7th Conference "Supplies in oil and gas complex" (NEFTEGAZSNAB – 2012) will take place.
The task of the annual conference of the heads of materials management services in oil and gas complex is to form a transparent and open system of oil and gas companies suppliers selection. The conference is for experience exchange and discussion of materials management of different companies in the industry. The event is particularly relevant in the context of the cost optimization program in many oil and gas enterprises.
The Heads of Procurement Departments of major oil and gas enterprises (Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Tatneft, Russneft, Bashneft, Novatek, SIBUR, etc.) will take part in the event. Procurement officers tell about Procurement System used by their companies and answer the questions of participants of the conference. NEFTEGAZSNAB is the only platform that regularly gathers the heads of procurement departments of oil and gas complex enterprises.
Main discussion issues:
- Best practices of SCM TNK-BP Management
- Prospective lines of development of material and technical support of Tatneft
- Oil and gas projects as an important sphere of Russian-American cooperation
- Cost optimization during organization of oil and gas equipment and spare parts supplies
- Discussion: What to buy: Russian or import equipment? The Pros and Cons
- What shall be understood under import substitution. Applicability of import substitution policy
- Possibilities of cooperation, open for Russian Companies
- The basic approaches to Yamal projects contracting
- Critical success factor during implementation of the project of sophisticated equipment supply for enterprises of oil and gas industry