2th International Conference Oil and Gas Industry Construction, Neftegazstroy--2012, May 22, 2012, Summary
May 22, 2012, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 2th Conference "Construction in Oil and Gas Industry" (NEFTEGAZSTROY – 2012) will take place.
Various oil and gas projects are being implemented on the territory of the Russian Federation: construction of oil and gas pipelines, oil processing modernization, exploring of shelf, building of terminals. Formation of the civilized market in oil and gas construction, practice of choosing construction organizations, maximum use of Russian contractors are the main issues being considered at Neftegazstroy Conference. The action allows contractors to communicate with a broad range of customers and colleagues, to expand their worldview and to acquire useful business contacts.
The heads of material and technical support and capital construction of the main companies of oil and gas complex will take part in the conference. The task of the conference is to create the platform for uniform, transparent and open mechanisms of oil and gas complex suppliers selection. The buyers will present their proposals for preliminary assessment of enterprises, tender procedures administration, keeping of a register of material and technical resources suppliers.
Main discussion issues:
- The role of noncommercial corporations in harmonization of the construction marker in the oil and gas sector
- Trends of construction services market development in the oil and gas sector – opportunities and risks for Russian construction contractors
- Key expectations of engineering services consumers: issues and prospects
- Capital construction facilities procurement
- EPC projects implementation experience
- Analysis of the market for services, provided by design companies, main models used at Soviet design institutes restructuring, business-models on the market of design and EPC services in Russia