2th International Conference Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery, Neftegazopererabotka--2012, September 8, 2012, Summary
September 8, 2012, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 2th Conference "Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery" (NEFTEGAZOPERERABOTKA – 2012) will take place.
Issues of modernization of oil and gas refining and petrochemical facilities, problems of interaction with licensors, the practice of import substitution, modern models for managing investment projects, standards and safety requirements. The annual conference "Oil and gas processing" helps to establish business contacts and mutual understanding between customers and contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- Manufacture of products on Oil refinery and investments into modernization
- Management of major projects in oil refinery modernization. Experience, risks, opportunities
- Practical aspects of customers and contractor cooperation in the course of projects implementation in oil refining TNK-ВР
- Nonstandard approach to tasks solution
- Your partner – Toyo. Experience of firm work in CIS countries and Russia in the sphere of petrochemistry and oil refining
- Analysis of the main factors influencing the terms of Oil refinery modernization projects
- Modernization of processing assets of Gazprom Neft: current state and prospects of development