7th International Conference Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia, Neftegazservis-2012, October 9, 2012, Summary
October 9, 2012, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 7th Conference "Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia" (NEFTEGAZSERVIS – 2012) will take place.
A traditional platform for meetings of heads of geophysical, drilling enterprises, as well as companies involved in repairing wells. Contractors in an informal atmosphere discuss topical issues with their customers - oil and gas companies.
The conference participants establish new useful contacts, exchange opinions on the situation in the oilfield service market, discuss issues arising in the process of interaction between oil and gas companies and their contractors.
The conference is attended by the supervisors of the oil service center of the oil&gas company and the heads of major geophysical and drilling companies, as well as well repair companies. The conference will focus on challenges that the Russian oilfield service is facing, issues of material and technical resources delivery to oilfields and interaction between customers and service contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- Assessment of oilfield services markets for the purposes of antimonopoly regulation
- Russian oilfield services market
- New power-engineering and pumping equipment for oilfield service work
- Information support of oil and gas equipment and oilfield services market. The ways of creation of oil and gas complex vendors register
- Service contracts conclusion – Russian experience
- New technologies of pricing and oilfield service company efficiency management
- The best practices of procurement system management in TNK-BP
- EPC contracting
- Oil and Gas Service 2.0