7th International Conference Offshore Oil & Gas Contracts, Neftegazshelf-2012, December 6, 2012, Summary
December 6, 2012, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 7th Conference "Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts" (NEFTEGAZSHELF – 2012) will take place.
The conference discusses not only the supply of industrial products to Rosneft, Gazprom Neft, LUKOIL, Gazflot and other companies working on the shelf, but also the issues of arranging ports and the coastal zone. The event will review issues of logistics and cargo delivery to platforms in particular. The conference will also announce the results of a survey of oil and gas companies that evaluate the readiness of enterprises for offshore operations.
Main discussion issues:
- Prospects for Russian industry in Gazprom projects on the oil-and-gas shelf
- Strategy in civil shipbuilding, prospects for participation in offshore projects
- Ways of extending the Russian industrial enterprises participation in offshore projects based on the Prirazlomnaya platform operational experience
- Offshore projects - a perspective for Russian industry
- Quality of offshore oil-and-gas construction projects in the Russian Federation improvement
- Development of Russia’s participation in Sakhalin-2 project