3th International Conference Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery, Neftegazopererabotka-2013, September 12, 2013, Summary
September 12, 2013, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 3th Conference "Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery" (NEFTEGAZOPERERABOTKA – 2013) will take place.
Issues of modernization of oil and gas refining and petrochemical facilities, problems of interaction with licensors, the practice of import substitution, modern models for managing investment projects, standards and safety requirements. The annual conference "Oil and gas processing" helps to establish business contacts and mutual understanding between customers and contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- Status of oil refining industry in Russia
- Creation and development of mechanisms of public control for natural monopoly entities activity with the participation of consumers
- Investments into oil refinery modernization
- Modernization of oil refining assets of Gazprom Neft: experience of major projects implementation
- Methods of quality improvement and terms and construction price reduction
- Special features of reactor and column equipment supply
- Implementation of major projects of Bashneft AOC
- Energy efficiency: maximization of profit with minimum investments
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Neftegazopererabotka-2013 conference, the results of the annual survey will be summed up and the best manufacturers will be awarded in the following categories: reactors, column equipment, pump equipment, furnace equipment, centrifugal pumps, capacitive equipment, air cooling units, pipeline fittings , heat exchange equipment, automation and automation, electrical products.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2013