8th International Conference Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia, Neftegazservis-2014, October 8, 2014, Summary
October 8, 2013, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 8th Conference "Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia" (NEFTEGAZSERVIS – 2013) will take place.
A traditional platform for meetings of heads of geophysical, drilling enterprises, as well as companies involved in repairing wells. Contractors in an informal atmosphere discuss topical issues with their customers - oil and gas companies.
The conference participants establish new useful contacts, exchange opinions on the situation in the oilfield service market, discuss issues arising in the process of interaction between oil and gas companies and their contractors.
The conference is attended by the supervisors of the oil service center of the oil&gas company and the heads of major geophysical and drilling companies, as well as well repair companies. The conference will focus on challenges that the Russian oilfield service is facing, issues of material and technical resources delivery to oilfields and interaction between customers and service contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- Antimonopoly regulation on oilfield services markets
- State of fuel and energy complex in KhMAD-Yugra
- State of oil and gas service on the territory of KhMAD-Yugra, current issues and the methods of their solution
- Dialogue of customer and contractor – key condition for Russian oilfield service issues solution
- Development of Russian oilfield service sector: tendencies and trends
- Oilfield services global market and the place of Russia
- Practical aspects of cooperation with contracting organizations in Salym Petroleum Development
- Cheaper? Easier? More innovative!
- Advantages of common open vendor base of oil and gas complex
- The main tendencies of Russian oilfield services market development
- Opportunities of Russian machine building industry for oilfield services development
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
The conference of Neftegazservis-2013 will sum up the results of the annual survey of oil and gas companies and award the best oil and gas equipment manufacturers in the following categories: seismic prospecting, geophysics, operational and exploratory drilling, telemetry, HDD, WBC, bit service, TKRS, RIR and fishing service, support drilling fluids, well cementing, coiled tubing, hydraulic fracturing, ESP service.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2013