8th International Conference Offshore Oil & Gas Contracts, Neftegazshelf-2013, December 5, 2013, Summary
December 5, 2013, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 8th Conference "Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts" (NEFTEGAZSHELF – 2013) will take place.
The conference discusses not only the supply of industrial products to Rosneft, Gazprom Neft, LUKOIL, Gazflot and other companies working on the shelf, but also the issues of arranging ports and the coastal zone. The event will review issues of logistics and cargo delivery to platforms in particular. The conference will also announce the results of a survey of oil and gas companies that evaluate the readiness of enterprises for offshore operations.
Main discussion issues:
- Development of Gazprom shelf fields, and localization issues
- Experience in major projects implementation on the Arctic shelf of the Russian Federation (Prirazlomnoye field)
- Coastal support bases for Offshore projects
- Infrastructure support for development of hydrocarbons deposits in the Arctic shelf
- Equipment localization program for geological prospecting in offshore projects
- The consequences of using a special customs procedure for offshore projects goods
- Preliminary review of decisions concerning selection of equipment and infrastructure development on the licensed area in marine conditions
- Experience of work and capabilities of Russian manufacturers in oil-and-gas shelf projects