4th International Conference Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery, Neftegazopererabotka-2014, September 11, 2014, Summary
September 11, 2014, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 4th Conference "Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery" (NEFTEGAZOPERERABOTKA – 2014) will take place.
Issues of modernization of oil and gas refining and petrochemical facilities, problems of interaction with licensors, the practice of import substitution, modern models for managing investment projects, standards and safety requirements. The annual conference "Oil and gas processing" helps to establish business contacts and mutual understanding between customers and contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- Status of Russian oil refining
- The measures of state support of oil and gas equipment vendors
- On import substitution in oil and gas complex
- Special aspects of cooperation with domestic and foreign manufacturers. Strengths and weaknesses Opportunities for domestic oil refining
- Participation of Russian companies in gas and oil processing modernization
- Modernization of reciprocating compressors and energy saving
- Discussion: Involvement of Russian suppliers in oil refining modernization projects. Ways of Russian enterprises inclusion into approved by the foreign licensors lists of suppliers
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Neftegazopererabotka-2014 conference, the results of the annual survey will be summed up and the best manufacturers will be awarded in the following categories: reactors, column equipment, pump equipment, furnace equipment, centrifugal pumps, capacitive equipment, air cooling units, pipeline fittings , heat exchange equipment, automation and automation, electrical products.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2014