Oil and Gas Field Services in Russia, NEFTEGAZSERVICEOctober 9, 2014nobr> Summary
About the Conference
Neftegazservis conference is a traditional forum for professionals from oil companies and contractor organizations. The event will be attended by members of the Government who will focus on political approaches to the oilfield services business, by heads of major oilfield service companies operating in the Russian market and suppliers of drilling, geophysical and other equipment.
Conference participants have an opportunity to make new business contacts, share ideas on the oilfield services market situation, discuss issues concerning relations between oil producers and their contractors.
Support provided by
Topics for discussion:
- Interaction of oil service contractors and customers;
- Transparency of innovation and investment activities of fuel and energy complex companies;
- Building up a register of oil service companies;
- Price indication formation for the major oil service activities (due to the climatic zone rate);
- Selection criteria of oil service contractors;
- Modernization of equipment for oil servicing;
- State regulation of oil service business;
- Plans of vertically integrated oil companies (VIOC) to develop service subdivisions.
Conference program: 10-00 Welcome coffee
11-00-12-30 Session I
12-30-13-30 Coffee break, networking
13-30-15-00 Session II
15-00-16-00 Lunch in restaurant, networking
16-00-17-30 Session III
17-30-19-30 Standing buffet, networking, entertainment program, Sponsors’ prize drawing