9th International Conference Offshore Oil & Gas Contracts, Neftegazshelf-2014, December 4, 2014, Summary
December 4, 2014, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 9th Conference "Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts" (NEFTEGAZSHELF – 2014) will take place.
The conference discusses not only the supply of industrial products to Rosneft, Gazprom Neft, LUKOIL, Gazflot and other companies working on the shelf, but also the issues of arranging ports and the coastal zone. The event will review issues of logistics and cargo delivery to platforms in particular. The conference will also announce the results of a survey of oil and gas companies that evaluate the readiness of enterprises for offshore operations.
Main discussion issues:
- On promising import substitution areas for development of hydrocarbon deposits on the continental shelf of the Russian Federation
- Wellfields infrastructure development in the North Caspian area
- Material and technical support of the Prirazlomnaya OIFP
- Participation of Russian engineering companies in offshore fields infrastructure development projects
- Possibilities of using Russian oil-and-gas equipment at existing and prospective fields of Gazprom Dobycha Yamburg LLC
- Promising developments of the Krylov State Scientific Center for the Russian continental shelf
- Potential of Russian manufacturers for offshore projects
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Neftegazshelf-2014 conference, the results of the annual survey will be summed up and the best manufacturers will be awarded in the following categories: floating drilling platforms, supply vessels, offshore aviation, drilling rigs for offshore drilling, drilling equipment and tools , pipe products, power equipment, pumping equipment, underwater mining systems, wellhead equipment, marine seismic operations, conditions ugi for offshore drilling.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2014