5th International Conference Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery, Neftegazopererabotka-2016, September 10, 2016, Summary
September 10, 2015, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 5th Conference "Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery" (NEFTEGAZOPERERABOTKA – 2015) will take place.
Issues of modernization of oil and gas refining and petrochemical facilities, problems of interaction with licensors, the practice of import substitution, modern models for managing investment projects, standards and safety requirements. The annual conference "Oil and gas processing" helps to establish business contacts and mutual understanding between customers and contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- The measures of state support of oil and gas equipment manufacturers
- Status and trends of Russian oil refining
- Investments into oil refinery modernization
- Problems of supplies of Russian import-substituting products to the facilities of oil and gas complex
- Creation of EPC (М) – contractors on the basis of leading domestic industrial enterprises
- Terms and resources management during creation, implementation and support of complex projects lifecycle
- Practices of cooperation of foreign engineering companies with Russian engineering institutions
- Possible contribution of Japanese EPC-contractor
- Import substitution of hydrocarbon raw material processing technology
- Window of contracting opportunities for domestic manufacturers
- Algorithm of equipment manufacturing for FEC for the purpose of import substitution and proactive import substitution
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Neftegazopererabotka-2015 conference, the results of the annual survey will be summed up and the best manufacturers will be awarded in the following categories: reactors, column equipment, pump equipment, furnace equipment, centrifugal pumps, capacitive equipment, air cooling units, pipeline fittings , heat exchange equipment, automation and automation, electrical products.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2015