10th International Conference Offshore Oil & Gas Contracts, Neftegazshelf-2015, December 8, 2015, Summary
December 8, 2015, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 10th Conference "Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts" (NEFTEGAZSHELF – 2015) will take place.
The conference discusses not only the supply of industrial products to Rosneft, Gazprom Neft, LUKOIL, Gazflot and other companies working on the shelf, but also the issues of arranging ports and the coastal zone. The event will review issues of logistics and cargo delivery to platforms in particular. The conference will also announce the results of a survey of oil and gas companies that evaluate the readiness of enterprises for offshore operations.
Main discussion issues:
- Primary areas of equipment and technologies development for offshore projects implementation
- Opportunities and challenges of Russian companies for participation in Sakhalin-2 projects
- Services and equipment for seismic exploration on the Russian continental shelf: Problems and prospects in conditions of sanctions and falling oil prices
- Wellfields infrastructure development in the North Caspian area
- Innovative technologies for subsea production in Arctic and Far Eastern seas
- Prevention of accidents at oil and gas pipelines using fiber optic sensors
- Design problems of oil-and-gas industry facilities
- Coil tubes technologies at offshore platforms
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Neftegazshelf-2015 conference, the results of the annual survey will be summed up and the best manufacturers will be awarded in the following categories: floating drilling platforms, supply vessels, offshore aviation, drilling rigs for offshore drilling, drilling equipment and tools , pipe products, power equipment, pumping equipment, underwater mining systems, wellhead equipment, marine seismic operations, conditions ugi for offshore drilling.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2015