2th International Conference Oil and Gas Industry Supply Chain, Neftegazsnab-2007, March 14, 2007, Summary
March 14, 2007, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 2th Conference "Supplies in oil and gas complex" (NEFTEGAZSNAB – 2007) will take place.
The task of the annual conference of the heads of materials management services in oil and gas complex is to form a transparent and open system of oil and gas companies suppliers selection. The conference is for experience exchange and discussion of materials management of different companies in the industry. The event is particularly relevant in the context of the cost optimization program in many oil and gas enterprises.
The Heads of Procurement Departments of major oil and gas enterprises (Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Tatneft, Russneft, Bashneft, Novatek, SIBUR, etc.) will take part in the event. Procurement officers tell about Procurement System used by their companies and answer the questions of participants of the conference. NEFTEGAZSNAB is the only platform that regularly gathers the heads of procurement departments of oil and gas complex enterprises.
Main topics of discussion:
- The basic elements of Gazprom Neft procurement activity
- Gas turbine equipment for oil and gas enterprises of Russia
- Effective management of oil and gas production procurement: the best practices with the use of SAP solutions
- Modern equipment for oil and gas complex automation
- Main lines of Gazprom policy in the field of consumable products quality and competitive ability provision
- The network of Russian suppliers of equipment and services for oil and gas industry development program
- Organization of processes of selection and assessment of contractors’ compliance in the system of Transneft JSC
- Main aspects of procurement activities of SIBUR Holding
- Organization of procurement systems in Companies of oil and gas complex
- Work with contractors in the field of services quality improvement
- Special aspects of provision of oil and gas facilities being under construction abroad with equipment
- Corporate portal for solution of material and technical accounting tasks in oil and gas industry