6th International Conference Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery, Neftegazopererabotka-2016, September 13, 2016, Summary
September 13, 2016, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 6th Conference "Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery" (NEFTEGAZOPERERABOTKA – 2016) will take place.
Issues of modernization of oil and gas refining and petrochemical facilities, problems of interaction with licensors, the practice of import substitution, modern models for managing investment projects, standards and safety requirements. The annual conference "Oil and gas processing" helps to establish business contacts and mutual understanding between customers and contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- The ways of increasing the Russian participation in the projects on hydrocarbon raw materials processing
- Creation of a separate project department for implementation of major projects in oil refining
- Solutions for facilitation of projects implementation in Russia
- The use of modern technologies of Russian manufacture for oil refining and petrochemistry in import substitution conditions
- Complex insurance for oil and gas sector enterprises
- Standards for equipment and materials in the course of investment projects implementation in oil refining
- Analysis of competitive procurement of pipe fittings by the enterprises of oil and gas complex
- Risks and requirements management in major investment projects in Russia
- The role of standards in the expansion of supplies of Russian equipment in oil and gas industry
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Neftegazopererabotka-2016 conference, the results of the annual survey will be summed up and the best manufacturers will be awarded in the following categories: reactors, column equipment, pump equipment, furnace equipment, centrifugal pumps, capacitive equipment, air cooling units, pipeline fittings , heat exchange equipment, automation and automation, electrical products.
Photos from the award ceremony in 20196