11th International Conference Offshore Oil & Gas Contracts, Neftegazshelf-2016, December 8, 2016, Summary
December 8, 2016, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 11th Conference "Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts" (NEFTEGAZSHELF – 2016) will take place.
The conference discusses not only the supply of industrial products to Rosneft, Gazprom Neft, LUKOIL, Gazflot and other companies working on the shelf, but also the issues of arranging ports and the coastal zone. The event will review issues of logistics and cargo delivery to platforms in particular. The conference will also announce the results of a survey of oil and gas companies that evaluate the readiness of enterprises for offshore operations.
Main discussion issues:
- On creation of equipment and technologies for continental shelf fields development
- Participation of Russian equipment and materials manufacturers in the LNG plant extension project
- Analysis of the works status on the shelf in crisis and low oil prices conditions
- Exploration and production drilling tasks
- Main aspects of creating technical equipment for hydrocarbons exploration and production on the Arctic shelf of Russia
- Fundamental special aspects of exploration works organization on the Arctic continental shelf and their provision with marine equipment
- Subsea equipment for wellfields infrastructure development in shallow water areas
- Modular plug & play solutions for offshore oil-and-gas projects
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Neftegazshelf-2016 conference, the results of the annual survey will be summed up and the best manufacturers will be awarded in the following categories: floating drilling platforms, supply vessels, offshore aviation, drilling rigs for offshore drilling, drilling equipment and tools , pipe products, power equipment, pumping equipment, underwater mining systems, wellhead equipment, marine seismic operations, conditions ugi for offshore drilling.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2016