7th International Conference Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery, Neftegazpererabotka-2017, 12 September 12, 2017, Summary
September 12, 2017, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 7th Conference "Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery" (NEFTEGAZOPERERABOTKA – 2017) will take place.
Issues of modernization of oil and gas refining and petrochemical facilities, problems of interaction with licensors, the practice of import substitution, modern models for managing investment projects, standards and safety requirements. The annual conference "Oil and gas processing" helps to establish business contacts and mutual understanding between customers and contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- The current trends of oil products market in Russia and worldwide and their impact on refineries modernization projects
- Review of investment programs of oil and gas companies on modernization of oil and gas processing productions
- Investment and technological partnerships in the sphere of high hydrocarbons refining
- State politics in the oil and gas machine building industry
- Ecological monitoring of oil and gas processing enterprises
- Cooperation of FAI Glavgosekspertiza of Russia with oil and gas companies
- Gas processing enterprises of Russia: main problems and the ways of their solution
- Review of Kandym gas processing complex construction project
- Astrakhan GPP modernization Development prospects
- Prospects of gas processing and gas chemistry development
- Ways of Minnibayevsky GPP modernization
- New solutions on chlorine compounds removal from reforming gasses
- Support tools for industrial enterprises – manufacturers of oil and gas equipment
- Separate aspects of Russian manufacturers presence expansion in the projects implemented by the foreign EPC-contractors and/or under the licenses of foreign licensors
- Actual trends in oil refining
- Process solutions and equipment for heavy residues processing
- Digital technologies for oil processing efficiency improvement
- Import substitution in power industry
- Application of domestic and foreign technologies during preparation for oil refining
- Access of Russian producers (vendors) of equipment to the projects of foreign licensors and EPC-contractors
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Neftegazopererabotka-2017 conference, the results of the annual survey will be summed up and the best manufacturers will be awarded in the following categories: reactors, column equipment, pump equipment, furnace equipment, centrifugal pumps, capacitive equipment, air cooling units, pipeline fittings , heat exchange equipment, automation and automation, electrical products.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2017
Wall map "Russian oil and gas processing - 2017"
The wall map informs market participants about major investment projects in the field of oil and gas refining. Refineries, gas processing plants, LNG plants and other facilities are indicated. The map of 2018 was supplemented with information on the main facilities for the production of petroleum products, describing the stages of modernization, types of production processes, licensors, capacity, commissioning dates and other characteristics.
All participants receive an oil and gas map as a gift