12th International Conference Offshore Oil & Gas Contracts, Neftegazshelf-2017, December 7, 2017, Summary
December 7, 2017, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 12th Conference "Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts" (NEFTEGAZSHELF – 2017) will take place.
The conference discusses not only the supply of industrial products to Rosneft, Gazprom Neft, LUKOIL, Gazflot and other companies working on the shelf, but also the issues of arranging ports and the coastal zone. The event will review issues of logistics and cargo delivery to platforms in particular. The conference will also announce the results of a survey of oil and gas companies that evaluate the readiness of enterprises for offshore operations.
Main discussion issues:
- Analysis of the works status on the shelf in crisis and low oil prices conditions
- Primary areas of equipment and technologies development for continental shelf projects implementation
- Prequalification program and a list of recommended Russian manufacturers and suppliers development for the EPC contractor
- Category management in equipment and material procurement for the Sakhalin-2 project on the example of a production unit
- Overview of investments in port infrastructure of oil, petroleum products and LNG handling
- Development of the Arctic Region - the impetus for development of civil shipbuilding in the Arkhangelsk region
- Development of nuclear icebreaker fleet to support Arctic projects
- Potential of Russian suppliers for shelf fields development
- TechnipFMC experience in floating LNG facilities design and construction
- Approaches to providing HSE & CD at wells construction on the Sakhalin shelf in 2017
- Directional wells geosteering on the Caspian Sea shelf
- Environmental substantiation of decision making in emergency oil spills response activities
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Neftegazshelf-2017 conference, the results of the annual survey will be summed up and the best manufacturers will be awarded in the following categories: floating drilling platforms, supply vessels, offshore aviation, drilling rigs for offshore drilling, drilling equipment and tools , pipe products, power equipment, pumping equipment, underwater mining systems, wellhead equipment, marine seismic operations, conditions ugi for offshore drilling.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2017