13th International Conference Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia, Neftegazservis-2018, October 17, 2018, Summary
October 17, 2018, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 13th Conference "Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia" (NEFTEGAZSERVIS – 2018) will take place.
A traditional platform for meetings of heads of geophysical, drilling enterprises, as well as companies involved in repairing wells. Contractors in an informal atmosphere discuss topical issues with their customers - oil and gas companies.
The conference participants establish new useful contacts, exchange opinions on the situation in the oilfield service market, discuss issues arising in the process of interaction between oil and gas companies and their contractors.
The conference is attended by the supervisors of the oil service center of the oil&gas company and the heads of major geophysical and drilling companies, as well as well repair companies. The conference will focus on challenges that the Russian oilfield service is facing, issues of material and technical resources delivery to oilfields and interaction between customers and service contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- Prospects of field distributed reserves development and modern technologies of hydrocarbons exploration and production
- Innovative technologies as a basis for HTR exploration
- Prospects of West Siberia raw materials potential discovery
- Debating board: Challenges and opportunities on the oilfield services market
- Oilfield services market development trends
- Domestic technologies and high-tech equipment for Bazhenov suite development. Main challenges
- Special section: Drilling muds and chemical agents for wells construction
- Innovative technologies implementation challenges in the current context of drilling muds market in Russia
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
The conference of Neftegazservis-2018 will sum up the results of the annual survey of oil and gas companies and award the best oil and gas equipment manufacturers in the following categories: seismic prospecting, geophysics, operational and exploratory drilling, telemetry, HDD, WBC, bit service, TKRS, RIR and fishing service, support drilling fluids, well cementing, coiled tubing, hydraulic fracturing, ESP service.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2018