14th International Conference Offshore Oil & Gas Contracts, Neftegazshelf-2018, December 5, 2018, Summary
December 5, 2018, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 13th Conference "Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts" (NEFTEGAZSHELF – 2018) will take place.
The conference discusses not only the supply of industrial products to Rosneft, Gazprom Neft, LUKOIL, Gazflot and other companies working on the shelf, but also the issues of arranging ports and the coastal zone. The event will review issues of logistics and cargo delivery to platforms in particular. The conference will also announce the results of a survey of oil and gas companies that evaluate the readiness of enterprises for offshore operations.
Main discussion issues:
- Overview of Russian oil-and-gas shelf projects. Tax and legal aspects of contractors management in the framework of offshore projects
- LUKOIL experience in realization of offshore oil-and-gas projects
- New Strategy of Russian participation development
- Import substitution on the Russian continental shelf
- Necessary technologies and equipment for wellfields development of the Arctic and Far Eastern shelves of Russia
- Sakhalin Energy achievements in Russian companies attracting to the Sakhalin-2 project
- Sakhalin Energy potential needs and suppliers development program
- Large-diameter casing strings for wells construction on the continental shelf
- Overview of investments in port infrastructure
- Cooperation with oil-and-gas shelf projects operators in the field of ice management
- Development of port infrastructure for NOVATEK LNG logistics provision the Arctic area
- Development of the Arctic icebreaker fleet to ensure safe and uninterrupted waterborne traffic in the Russian Arctic areas