2th International Conference Projects, Modernization, Procurement in Power Industry, Investenergo-2020, February 20, 2020, Summary
February 20, 2020, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 2th Conference "Investment projects, modernization, procurement in Electric Power Industry" (INVESTENERGO – 2020) will take place.
Conference gathers together the procurement and capital construction departments of generating, network and sales companies. The colleagues can exchange opinions about vendors, discuss the practical issues of fixed assets modernization, procurement procedures in informal surroundings.
Main discussion issues:
- Electric power industry objects construction and modernization projects review
- Investments into electric power industry: new opportunities
- Power engineering industry: electric power industry modernization program
- State modernization program DPM-2
- Renewable power generation in Russia – current condition and prospects
- Electric power industry of the Far East: investment opportunities
- Supply and procurement system in electric power industry: current condition and prospects
- Innovation developments and imports phaseout. Implementation and application practice
- Digital transformation
Annual survey of electric power companies
At the Investenergo-2020 conference, the results of the annual survey will be summed up and the best manufacturers will be awarded in the following categories: steam turbines, gas turbines, hydro turbines, turbine generators, hydro generators, boiler equipment, reactors, transformers, instrumentation and automation, cable and wire products, power transmission towers.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2020
Wall map "Investment projects in the power industry - 2020"
The map contains generating facilities (HPP, GRES, NPP, CHP, TPP, WPP) for the electric power industry with a description of the stages of modernization, power, commissioning and other characteristics, as well as information about suppliers for the electric power complex. The publication is supplemented with analytical information on the program of construction and modernization of generating facilities, as well as background information on the main suppliers of the industry.
The card is suitable for decorating reception and meeting rooms, Executive offices. And also it will be a good gift for colleagues and partners.
The publication is received by rosseti, RusHydro, Rosenergoatom, inter RAO, FGC UES, SO UES, Gazprom energoholding, UniPro, Enel Russia, Fortum, Quadra, EuroSibEnergo, Siberian generating company, as well as divisions of the Ministry of energy, Ministry of industry and trade, Rostekhnadzor, Glavgosexpertiza, FAS, relevant committees of the state Duma and the Federation Council.