14th International Conference Offshore Oil & Gas Contracts, Neftegazshelf-2019, December 5, 2019, Summary
December 5, 2019, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 14th Conference "Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts" (NEFTEGAZSHELF – 2019) will take place.
The conference discusses not only the supply of industrial products to Rosneft, Gazprom Neft, LUKOIL, Gazflot and other companies working on the shelf, but also the issues of arranging ports and the coastal zone. The event will review issues of logistics and cargo delivery to platforms in particular. The conference will also announce the results of a survey of oil and gas companies that evaluate the readiness of enterprises for offshore operations.
Main discussion issues:
- New challenges to Russian shelf development. How to respond?
- Gazprom projects in continental shelf area of the Russian Federation. Current status and long-range plans
- On creation of a local subsea production system
- Environmental and industrial safety. Methods and technologies of subsea oil flowing and hydrocarbon spills response
- Problems of subsea blowing well killing
- Transport/logistics and material/technical support of offshore projects
- On licensing of certain types of activities in maritime and inland water transport
- Key activities at infrastructure development and navigation and hydrographic support for navigation in the Northern Sea Route aquatic area
- 60th anniversary of the nuclear icebreaker fleet
- The use of digital twins for optimization of supply chains logistics
- Russian market of bunkering: challenges of 2020
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Neftegazshelf-2019 conference, the results of the annual survey will be summed up and the best manufacturers will be awarded in the following categories: floating drilling platforms, supply vessels, offshore aviation, drilling rigs for offshore drilling, drilling equipment and tools , pipe products, power equipment, pumping equipment, underwater mining systems, wellhead equipment, marine seismic operations, conditions ugi for offshore drilling.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2019