2th International Conference Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia, Neftegazservis-2007, October 10, 2007, Summary
October 10, 2007, at the address: Moscow, 2 pl Europe, Radisson Slavyanskaya, 2th Conference "Oil & Gas Field Services in Russia" (NEFTEGAZSERVIS – 2007) will take place.
A traditional platform for meetings of heads of geophysical, drilling enterprises, as well as companies involved in repairing wells. Contractors in an informal atmosphere discuss topical issues with their customers - oil and gas companies.
The conference participants establish new useful contacts, exchange opinions on the situation in the oilfield service market, discuss issues arising in the process of interaction between oil and gas companies and their contractors.
The conference is attended by the supervisors of the oil service center of the oil&gas company and the heads of major geophysical and drilling companies, as well as well repair companies. The conference will focus on challenges that the Russian oilfield service is facing, issues of material and technical resources delivery to oilfields and interaction between customers and service contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- State regulation of oilfield service companies activity
- Place and role of service enterprises in the structure of modern oil and gas company
- Main lines of Gazprom policy in the field of consumable products quality and competitive ability provision
- Development of standards for oil and gas complex
- Oilfield services companies efficiency management knowledge sharing
- Energy cooperation of Russian and American companies: experience and prospects
- Oilfield services contractors selection practice
- Long-term service contracts: to whose advantage? Contractor’s view
- Special aspects of internal service in Surgutneftegas