12th International Conference Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery, Neftegazopererabotka-2022, September 28, 2020, Summary
September 28, 2022, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 12th Conference "Modernization of Oil & Gas Refinery" (NEFTEGAZOPERERABOTKA – 2022) will take place.
The issues of modernization of oil and gas processing and petrochemical facilities, problems of cooperation with licensors, import substitution procedure, modern investment projects management models, safety standards and requirements. Annual conference “Neftegazopererabotka” helps to establish business contacts and the mutual understanding between customers and contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- Investment projects in Russian oil and gas processing, oil and gas chemistry in conditions of sanctions and construction industry crisis
- Audit and creation of a register of domestic import phase-out or radically new processes developments
- Cooperation practice with Chinese, Indian and Turkish partners
- New financing and payment conditions for supplied products
- New financial instruments including project finance factory
- Consumers’ demand consolidation
- "Minor technological ideas" support program development
- Introduction of new process developments presented by metallurgy and construction industry (advanced materials and modular construction)
- Postponement of deadlines on investment agreements and refinery upgrade agreements
- Creation of domestic technologies for deep hydrocracking, moving-bed regenerated catalyst reforming, catalytic cracking aimed at obtaining olefins as a feedstock for petrochemistry, thermal contact coking, technologies for closed coke unloading, and some other technologies and catalysts
- How to maintain, repair, and upgrade static and dynamic imported equipment at the already operating units?
The conference will include:
• Working group Meeting of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation Subcommittee for cooperation of the fuel and energy complex with related industries, where the possibility of postponement of deadlines on investment agreements and refinery upgrade agreements is going to be discussed
• Round table "Opportunities of Russian vendors and contractors in oil and gas processing projects implementation", where equipment and technologies manufacturers will be able to present their non-domestic equipment and technologies phase-out solutions
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Oil and Gas Processing Conference-2022, the results of the annual survey of oil and gas companies for 2021 will be summed up and the best manufacturers of equipment for refineries in nominations: reactors, column equipment, pump equipment, furnace equipment, centrifugal pumps, capacitive equipment, air cooling units, pipeline fittings , heat exchange equipment, automation and automation, electrical products.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2022
Wall map "Russian oil and gas processing – 2023"
The wall map "Russian oil and gas processing" informs the market players about major investment projects in the field of oil and gas processing. The map contains OPP, GPP, LNG plants and other facilities. The map is complete with the information about the main petroleum products manufacturing plants with the indication of modernization stages, types of manufacturing processes, capacity, terms of commissioning and other characteristics.
The map fits for receiving offices and meeting rooms, executive offices decoration. It will be a nice gift for colleagues and partners as well.
The publication goes to the subdivisions of Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Slavneft, SIBUR, NOVATEK, Tatneft, Bashneft, RussNeft, NNK, industrial holdings, OPP and GPP, oil and gas construction companies and oilfield service companies. The corresponding subdivisions of Minenergo, Minpromtorg, Minstroy, Rostechnadzor and Glavgosexpertiza will obtain the map.
All conference participants will get the map as a gift.