16th International Conference Offshore Oil and Gas Contracts, Neftegazshelf-2023, Octember 27, 2023 Summary
Octember 27, 2023, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., Hotel Continental, XVI Conference "Contracts on oil and gas shelf" (NEFTEGAZSHELF – 2023) will take place.
At the conference not only the delivery of industrial products of Rosneft, Gazprom neft, LUKOIL, Gazflot and other companies working on shelf will be discussed, but also the issues related to ports, coastal area infrastructure development. Logistics issues will be considered, in particular, the issues related to cargo delivery to platforms. At the conference the results of oil and gas companies polling with the evaluation of the companies readiness for working on shelf will be published.
Main discussion issues:
- Current condition and prospects of oil-and-gas fields development on the continental shelf of the Russian Federation
- State support for companies involved in the development of oil and gas fields
- Power supply to continental shelf production
- Environment and industry safety
- Scientific and technological potential of the defense industry
- Developments of Russian-made subsea production system
- Support of well-kill safety and emergency preparedness for liquidation of oil spills
- State regulation and licensing of sea transportation of hazardous cargoes
- Infrastructure and seagoing navigation and hydrographic support development in the water area of the Northern Sea Route
- The use of digital doubles to optimize supply chain logistics
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the conference Neftegazshelf-2024 yearly polling of oil and gas companies results for 2023 will be summarized and the best suppliers of industrial products and services for oil and gas shelf exploration will be awarded in the following nominations: supply vessels, offshore aviation, floating platforms (substructure), offshore fixed platforms, complete offshore drilling rigs, component parts of drilling rigs and drilling tools, tubulars, power equipment, pump and compressor equipment, well head equipment, subsea production units, oilfield services, safety equipment, E&I.
Oil and gas map "Investment projects in the oil and gas complex – 2024"
The wall map informs the market players about major investment projects in the oil and gas complex with the description of modernization stages, types of industrial processes, capacity, terms of commissioning and other characteristics.
The map fits for receiving offices and meeting rooms, executive offices decoration. It will be a nice gift for colleagues and partners as well.
The publication goes to the subdivisions of Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Slavneft, SIBUR, NOVATEK, Tatneft, Bashneft, RussNeft, NNK, industrial holdings, OPP and GPP, oil and gas construction companies and oilfield service companies. The corresponding subdivisions of Minenergo, Minpromtorg, Minstroy, Rostechnadzor and Glavgosexpertiza will obtain the map.