12th International Conference Oil & Gas Industry Construction, Neftegazstroy-2023, May 25, 2023
Numerous oil and gas projects are implemented on the territory of the Russian Federation: construction of oil and gas pipelines, modernization of oil and gas refineries and gas processing plants, offshore development, and construction of terminals. Formation of a civilized market in oil and gas construction, good practice of construction contractor selection, maximum attraction of domestic contractors are main highlights addressed at Neftegazstroy Conference. The event helps contractors to communicate with a wide range of clients and colleagues, get project updates, and establish useful business contacts.
New in 2023:
- Construction Project Management;
- Overview of Oil and Gas Construction Projects;
- Challenges when Ensuring Logistics during Facility Construction;
- Prospects of Cooperation with Contractors in Capital Construction;
- FAI Glavgosexpertiza Seminar; Awarding of Construction Contractors
Speakers and conference participants
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Neftegazstroy-2023 conference, the results of the annual survey of oil and gas companies will be summed up and the best company will be awarded in the following categories: construction of linear facilities; construction of site facilities, land oil and gas fields; construction of oil and gas processing facilities; construction of oil and gas facilities; construction of oil products facilities; construction of underwater offshore pipelines, construction of underwater offshore oil and gas fields; construction of hydraulic structures (construction of berths, port areas, construction of artificial Islands).
Photos from the award ceremony in 2022
Oil and gas map "Investment projects in the oil and gas complex – 2023"
The wall map informs the market players about major investment projects in the oil and gas complex with the description of modernization stages, types of industrial processes, capacity, terms of commissioning and other characteristics.
The map fits for receiving offices and meeting rooms, executive offices decoration. It will be a nice gift for colleagues and partners as well.
The publication goes to the subdivisions of Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Slavneft, SIBUR, NOVATEK, Tatneft, Bashneft, RussNeft, NNK, industrial holdings, OPP and GPP, oil and gas construction companies and oilfield service companies. The corresponding subdivisions of Minenergo, Minpromtorg, Minstroy, Rostechnadzor and Glavgosexpertiza will obtain the map.
Everyone involved will get the oil and gas map as a gift.
To participate in the conference, please complete the registration form and make the registration fee payment.
- For participants in our projects – €750 (VIP participation - €1250)
- For other companies – €950 (VIP participation - €1450)
Registration fee includes:
- A well-equipped conference room of the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya
- Multi-course lunch in the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Restaurant
- Two coffee breaks with fruit, cakes, juice, etc.
- Plastic badge, notepad, pen, souvenir (geographical map featuring oil and gas industry partners)
- Standing buffet
VIP participation includes:
- VIP registration
- VIP participant badge
- Assistance in making personal connections (up to three people)
Participant Registration Questionnaire