18th International Conference Oil & Gas Industry Supply Chain,Neftegazsnab-2024, March 28, 2024
Marth, 28 2024, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., Hotel Continental Hotel, 18th Conference "Supplies in oil and gas complex" (NEFTEGAZSNAB – 2024) will take place.
The task of the annual conference of the heads of materials management services in oil and gas complex is to form a transparent and open system of oil and gas companies suppliers selection. The conference is for experience exchange and discussion of materials management of different companies in the industry. The event is particularly relevant in the context of the cost optimization program in many oil and gas enterprises.
The Heads of Procurement Departments of major oil and gas enterprises (Gazprom, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Tatneft, RussNeft, Bashneft, NOVATEK, SIBUR, etc.) will take part in the event. Procurement officers tell about Procurement System used by their companies and answer the questions of participants of the conference. NEFTEGAZSNAB is the only platform that regularly gathers the heads of procurement departments of oil and gas complex enterprises.
Main topics of discussion:
- Round table of Gazprom invest LLC “Scientific and Technical Potential of the Domestic Industry”
- Logistics in oil and gas industry
- Optimization of supplies through logistics
- Automation of transportation and storage processes
- Intermodal transportation
- New technology in logistics: cloud service, artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning, robotics and self-controlled machines
- Offshore projects logistics
- Category strategies in procurement
- Strategic procurement methodology based on category management
- Successful implementation of category strategies
- Category optimization tools
- Category management
- Formula pricing. Indicative prices
- Work with suppliers. Building mutually beneficial relationships. Supplier evaluation
- Supplier accreditation and technical audit
- Supplier development and quality improvement programs
- Ratings and comprehensive assessment of suppliers
- Checking reliability of the counterparty
- Quality control tools and their impact on suppliers development
- Procurement digitalization Creation of digital ECO-system
- Current trends in procurement automation
- Mobile and internet platforms for purchasers
- Modern channels of communication with suppliers
- Practice of creating an e-commerce store in purchases
- Digital services in procurement
- Smartphones: digital revolution
- Green procurement as a tool to achieve the ESG principles
- Sustainability trend
- Building a sustainable supply system
- Additional requirements for equipment
- Green office organization
- Market response. Experience exchange
Speakers and conference participants
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
The conference of Neftegazsnab-2024 will sum up the results of the annual survey of oil and gas companies and award the best oil and gas equipment manufacturers in the following categories: pipes, electric centrifugal pumps, oil submersible cable, christmas tree, automation of procurement processes, logistics companies.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2023
Oil and gas map "Investment projects in the oil and gas complex – 2024"
The wall map informs the market players about major investment projects in the oil and gas complex with the description of modernization stages, types of industrial processes, capacity, terms of commissioning and other characteristics.
The map fits for receiving offices and meeting rooms, executive offices decoration. It will be a nice gift for colleagues and partners as well.
The publication goes to the subdivisions of Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Slavneft, SIBUR, NOVATEK, Tatneft, Bashneft, RussNeft, NNK, industrial holdings, OPP and GPP, oil and gas construction companies and oilfield service companies. The corresponding subdivisions of Minenergo, Minpromtorg, Minstroy, Rostechnadzor and Glavgosexpertiza will obtain the map.
Everyone involved will get the oil and gas map as a gift.
To participate in the conference, please complete the registration form and make the registration fee payment.
- For participants in our projects – €750 (VIP participation - €1250)
- For other companies – €950 (VIP participation - €1450)
Registration fee includes:
- A well-equipped conference room of the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya
- Multi-course lunch in the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Restaurant
- Two coffee breaks with fruit, cakes, juice, etc.
- Plastic badge, notepad, pen, souvenir (geographical map featuring oil and gas industry partners)
- Standing buffet
VIP participation includes:
- VIP registration
- VIP participant badge
- Assistance in making personal connections (up to three people)
Participant Registration Questionnaire