14th International Conference Modernization of oil and gas refinery, Neftegazopererabotka-2024, September 25, 2024
Numerous oil and gas projects are implemented on the territory of the Russian Federation: construction of oil and gas pipelines, modernization of oil and gas refineries and gas processing plants, offshore development, and construction of terminals. Formation of a civilized market in oil and gas construction, good practice of construction contractor selection, maximum attraction of domestic contractors are main highlights addressed at Neftegazstroy Conference. The event helps contractors to communicate with a wide range of clients and colleagues, get project updates, and establish useful business contacts.
New in 2024:
- Construction Project Management;
- Overview of Oil and Gas Construction Projects;
- Challenges when Ensuring Logistics during Facility Construction;
- Prospects of Cooperation with Contractors in Capital Construction;
- FAI Glavgosexpertiza Seminar; Awarding of Construction Contractors
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Oil and Gas Processing Conference-2024, the results of the annual survey of oil and gas companies for 2023 will be summed up and the best manufacturers of equipment for refineries in nominations: reactors, column equipment, pump equipment, furnace equipment, centrifugal pumps, capacitive equipment, air cooling units, pipeline fittings , heat exchange equipment, automation and automation, electrical products.
Photos from the award ceremony
Wall map "Russian oil and gas processing – 2025"
The wall map "Russian oil and gas processing" informs the market players about major investment projects in the field of oil and gas processing. The map contains OPP, GPP, LNG plants and other facilities. The map is complete with the information about the main petroleum products manufacturing plants with the indication of modernization stages, types of manufacturing processes, capacity, terms of commissioning and other characteristics.
The map fits for receiving offices and meeting rooms, executive offices decoration. It will be a nice gift for colleagues and partners as well.
The publication goes to the subdivisions of Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Slavneft, SIBUR, NOVATEK, Tatneft, Bashneft, RussNeft, NNK, industrial holdings, OPP and GPP, oil and gas construction companies and oilfield service companies. The corresponding subdivisions of Minenergo, Minpromtorg, Minstroy, Rostechnadzor and Glavgosexpertiza will obtain the map.
All conference participants will get the map as a gift.
To participate in the conference, please complete the registration form and make the registration fee payment.
- For participants in our projects – €750 (VIP participation - €1250)
- For other companies – €950 (VIP participation - €1450)
Registration fee includes:
- A well-equipped conference room of the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya
- Multi-course lunch in the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Restaurant
- Two coffee breaks with fruit, cakes, juice, etc.
- Plastic badge, notepad, pen, souvenir (geographical map featuring oil and gas industry partners)
- Standing buffet
VIP participation includes:
- VIP registration
- VIP participant badge
- Assistance in making personal connections (up to three people)
Participant Registration Questionnaire