XIVth International Conference Oil and Gas Industry Supply Chain (Neftegazsnab-2019), March 14-15, 2019, hotel InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya
About the Conference
The task of the annual conference of heads of supply services is the formation of a transparent and open system for selecting suppliers of oil and gas companies. At the conference there is an exchange of experience and discussion of supply systems of various enterprises of the industry. The event is especially relevant in the context of implementing a cost optimization program in many oil and gas enterprises.
The event will be attended by supply managers of the largest (Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom Neft, Tatneft, Russneft, Bashneft, Novatek, SIBUR, etc.) of oil and gas enterprises. The suppliers will talk about the MTO system in their companies and answer the questions of the conference participants. "NEFTEGAZSNAB-2018" is the only site that regularly gathers the heads of supply services for oil and gas enterprises.
New in 2018
- Trends in purchases of oil and gas companies
- Interaction of supply and technical services in oil and gas companies in the procurement of MTR
- Strategies to reduce costs while reducing oil prices
- Exchange of experience of electric power and oil and gas companies in the field of MTO
- Procurement in oil and gas companies with foreign shareholders: features, opportunities for domestic companies
- Supply chain financing and factoring
- How to become a Saudi Aramco supplier
Speakers and conference participants Neftegazsnab
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
The conference of Neftegazsnab-2018 will sum up the results of the annual survey of oil and gas companies and award the best oil and gas equipment manufacturers in the following categories: pipes, electric centrifugal pumps, oil submersible cable, christmas tree, automation of procurement processes, logistics companies
General Media Partner Strategic Information Partner