2th International Conference Projects, Modernization, Procurement in Power Industry, 20 February 2020
Conference gathers together the procurement and capital construction departments of generating, network and sales companies. The colleagues can exchange opinions about vendors, discuss the practical issues of fixed assets modernization, procurement procedures in informal surroundings.
Main discussion issues:
- Electric power industry objects construction and modernization projects review
- Investments into electric power industry: new opportunities
- Power engineering industry: electric power industry modernization program
- State modernization program DPM-2
- Renewable power generation in Russia – current condition and prospects
- Electric power industry of the Far East: investment opportunities
- Supply and procurement system in electric power industry: current condition and prospects
- Innovation developments and imports phaseout. Implementation and application practice
- Digital transformation
Modernization projects review
According to the results of selection the final list is composed of 45 facilities with general installed power of 10.4 GW. Among them the projects of Inter RAO, Gazprom Energoholding (Mosenergo, TGK-1, OGK-2), Unipro, SGK, Irkutskenergo, “ Plus, Enel Russia, Quadra, Tatneft and LUKOIL.
The companies affiliated with Inter RAO in both pricing zones will renovate 1.125 GW (28% of total quota per 1PZ and 2PZ), Unipro – 830 MW (20.6%), Gazprom Energoholding – 650 MW (16%), Eurosibenergo and Enel Russia structures – per 320 MW (per 8% of 2025 quota).
Up to 2025 Inter RAO will ensure the commissioning of renovated facilities on Karmanovskaya (330 MW) and Kostroma (660 MW) SDPP, as well as on Omsk HES-4 (135 MW). Following the results of two auctions held the portfolio of projects renovated by the company is equal to 6.255 GW (43% of all volumes of selection). Unipro will renovate the Surgut SDPP-2 (830 MW). (According to Central Control Administration of the Fuel and Energy Complex estimates (2019))
All conference participants will obtain the generating facilities and power grid modernization project review.
Speakers and conference participants
Annual survey of electric power companies
At the Investenergo-2020 conference, the results of the annual survey will be summed up and the best manufacturers will be awarded in the following categories: steam turbines, gas turbines, hydro turbines, turbine generators, hydro generators, boiler equipment, reactors, transformers, instrumentation and automation, cable and wire products, power transmission towers.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2019
Wall map "Investment projects in the power industry - 2020"
The map contains generating facilities (HPP, GRES, NPP, CHP, TPP, WPP) for the electric power industry with a description of the stages of modernization, power, commissioning and other characteristics, as well as information about suppliers for the electric power complex. The publication is supplemented with analytical information on the program of construction and modernization of generating facilities, as well as background information on the main suppliers of the industry.
The card is suitable for decorating reception and meeting rooms, Executive offices. And also it will be a good gift for colleagues and partners.
The publication is received by rosseti, RusHydro, Rosenergoatom, inter RAO, FGC UES, SO UES, Gazprom energoholding, UniPro, Enel Russia, Fortum, Quadra, EuroSibEnergo, Siberian generating company, as well as divisions of the Ministry of energy, Ministry of industry and trade, Rostekhnadzor, Glavgosexpertiza, FAS, relevant committees of the state Duma and the Federation Council.
To participate in the conference, please complete the registration form and make the registration fee payment.
- For participants in our projects – €750 (VIP participation - €1250)
- For other companies – €950 (VIP participation - €1450)
Registration fee includes:
- A well-equipped conference room of the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya
- Multi-course lunch in the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Restaurant
- Two coffee breaks with fruit, cakes, juice, etc.
- Plastic badge, notepad, pen, souvenir (geographical map featuring oil and gas industry partners)
- Standing buffet
VIP participation includes:
- VIP registration
- VIP participant badge
- Assistance in making personal connections (up to three people)
Participant Registration Questionnaire