110th International Conference Oil & Gas Industry Construction, Neftegazstroy-2021, May 27, 2021
May 27, 2021, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, X Conference "Construction in oil and gas complex" (NEFTEGAZSTROY – 2021) will take place.
Various oil and gas projects are being implemented on the territory of the Russian Federation: construction of oil and gas pipelines, oil processing modernization, exploring of shelf, building of terminals. Formation of the civilized market in oil and gas construction, practice of choosing construction organizations, maximum use of Russian contractors are the main issues being considered at Neftegazstroy Conference. The action allows contractors to communicate with a broad range of customers and colleagues, to expand their worldview and to acquire useful business contacts.
The heads of material and technical support and capital construction of the main companies of oil and gas complex will take part in the conference. The task of the conference is to create the platform for uniform, transparent and open mechanisms of oil and gas complex suppliers selection. The buyers will present their proposals for preliminary assessment of enterprises, tender procedures administration, keeping of a register of material and technical resources suppliers.
Main discussion issues:
- EPC-scheme facility construction pricing. Russian and foreign practices
- Ground-Breaking Equipment for Development of Oil & Gas Production
- Construction projects management
- Oil and gas construction projects review
- Challenging issues of cooperation with contractors in the field of capital construction
- FAI Glavgosekspertiza of Russia Seminar
- Capital Construction Digitalization
- Awarding of construction contractors
Speakers and conference participants
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Neftegazstroy-2020 conference, the results of the annual survey of oil and gas companies will be summed up and the best company will be awarded in the following categories: construction of linear facilities; construction of site facilities, land oil and gas fields; construction of oil and gas processing facilities; construction of oil and gas facilities; construction of oil products facilities; construction of underwater offshore pipelines, construction of underwater offshore oil and gas fields; construction of hydraulic structures (construction of berths, port areas, construction of artificial Islands).
Photos from the award ceremony in 2019
Oil and gas map "Investment projects in the oil and gas complex – 2020"
The wall map informs the market players about major investment projects in the oil and gas complex with the description of modernization stages, types of industrial processes, capacity, terms of commissioning and other characteristics.
The map fits for receiving offices and meeting rooms, executive offices decoration. It will be a nice gift for colleagues and partners as well.
The publication goes to the subdivisions of Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Slavneft, SIBUR, NOVATEK, Tatneft, Bashneft, RussNeft, NNK, industrial holdings, OPP and GPP, oil and gas construction companies and oilfield service companies. The corresponding subdivisions of Minenergo, Minpromtorg, Minstroy, Rostechnadzor and Glavgosexpertiza will obtain the map.
Everyone involved will get the oil and gas map as a gift.
To participate in the conference, please complete the registration form and make the registration fee payment.
- For participants in our projects – €750 (VIP participation - €1250)
- For other companies – €950 (VIP participation - €1450)
Registration fee includes:
- A well-equipped conference room of the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya
- Multi-course lunch in the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Restaurant
- Two coffee breaks with fruit, cakes, juice, etc.
- Plastic badge, notepad, pen, souvenir (geographical map featuring oil and gas industry partners)
- Standing buffet
VIP participation includes:
- VIP registration
- VIP participant badge
- Assistance in making personal connections (up to three people)
Participant Registration Questionnaire