15th International Conference Oil and Gas Field Services in Russia, Neftegazservis-2021, October 21, 2021
October 21, 2021, at Moscow XV Conference "Oil and gas service in Russia" (NEFTEGAZSERVICE – 2021) will take place.
Traditional site for meetings of heads of geophysical, drilling enterprises, as well as companies engaged in well repair. Contractors in informal atmosphere discuss current issues with their customers – oil and gas companies.
Conference participants establish new useful contacts, exchange views on the situation in the oilfield service market, discuss issues arising in the process of interaction of oil and gas companies with their contractors. The curators of VINK oilfield services unit and the Heads of major geo-physical and drilling companies, as well as companies for well repair will deliver speech at the conference.
The weak points of Russian oilfield services, the problems of oilfield services procurement, the issues of customers cooperation with service contractor are discussed.
Main points for discussion:
- Current condition and industry prospects
- Challenges and opportunities
- Companies anti-crisis strategies
- Oil related services market overview
- Contractors activity efficiency system
- Contractors’ Performance Assessment System development and accounting in the Contractor Rating System
- Overview of the application of new drilling fluid technologies
- Experience of application of new drilling fluids and reagent to increase well construction efficiency
- Environmentally friendly drilling solutions
- Prospects for equipment fleet upgrade
- Exploration programs using modern methods of hydrocarbon exploration
- Implementation of the program of geological and engineering measures at the fields
- Implementation of a program for production drilling in promising fields
- Innovation developments and imports phaseout. Technical presentations and practical examples of innovative solutions
Speakers and conference participants
Meyer Klaus Homeland
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
The conference Oil and Gas Services-2021 will sum up the results of the annual survey of oil and gas companies for 2019 and awarded the best oilfield services companies in the following categories: seismic prospecting; geophysics; operational and exploratory drilling; telemetry, HDD; WBC; bit service; “ –—, RIR and fishing service; support drilling fluids; well cementing; coiled tubing; Hydraulic fracturing; ESP service.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2019
Oil and gas map "Investment projects in the oil and gas complex – 2021"
The wall map informs the market players about major investment projects in the oil and gas complex with the description of modernization stages, types of industrial processes, capacity, terms of commissioning and other characteristics.
The map fits for receiving offices and meeting rooms, executive offices decoration. It will be a nice gift for colleagues and partners as well.
The publication goes to the subdivisions of Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Slavneft, SIBUR, NOVATEK, Tatneft, Bashneft, RussNeft, NNK, industrial holdings, OPP and GPP, oil and gas construction companies and oilfield service companies. The corresponding subdivisions of Minenergo, Minpromtorg, Minstroy, Rostechnadzor and Glavgosexpertiza will obtain the map.
Everyone involved will get the oil and gas map as a gift.
To participate in the conference, please complete the registration form and make the registration fee payment.
- For participants in our projects – €750 (VIP participation - €1250)
- For other companies – €950 (VIP participation - €1450)
Registration fee includes:
- A well-equipped conference room of the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya
- Multi-course lunch in the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Restaurant
- Two coffee breaks with fruit, cakes, juice, etc.
- Plastic badge, notepad, pen, souvenir (geographical map featuring oil and gas industry partners)
- Standing buffet
VIP participation includes:
- VIP registration
- VIP participant badge
- Assistance in making personal connections (up to three people)
Participant Registration Questionnaire