11th International Conference Modernization of oil and gas refinery, Neftegazopererabotka-2021, September 28, 2021
September 28, 2021, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., Intercontinental Hotel, 11th Conference will be held "Production Modernization for Oil and Gas Refining" (NEFTEGAZOPERERABOTKA – 2021) will take place.
The issues of modernization of oil and gas processing and petrochemical facilities, problems of cooperation with licensors, import substitution procedure, modern investment projects management models, safety standards and requirements. Annual conference “Neftegazopererabotka” helps to establish business contacts and the mutual understanding between customers and contractors.
Main discussion issues:
- Reviews of the Russian oil and gas processing industry
- Oil and gas processing and petrochemistry integration
- Gas monetization
- Advanced Oil Refining Complexes
- EPC-scheme facility construction pricing. Russian and foreign practices
- Implementation of digital solutions at oil and gas processing and petrochemical enterprises
- MARPOL requirements
Speakers and conference participants
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
At the Oil and Gas Processing Conference-2021, the results of the annual survey of oil and gas companies for 2020 will be summed up and the best manufacturers of equipment for refineries in nominations: reactors, column equipment, pump equipment, furnace equipment, centrifugal pumps, capacitive equipment, air cooling units, pipeline fittings , heat exchange equipment, automation and automation, electrical products.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2020
Wall map "Russian oil and gas processing – 2022"
The wall map "Russian oil and gas processing" informs the market players about major investment projects in the field of oil and gas processing. The map contains OPP, GPP, LNG plants and other facilities. The map is complete with the information about the main petroleum products manufacturing plants with the indication of modernization stages, types of manufacturing processes, capacity, terms of commissioning and other characteristics.
The map fits for receiving offices and meeting rooms, executive offices decoration. It will be a nice gift for colleagues and partners as well.
The publication goes to the subdivisions of Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Slavneft, SIBUR, NOVATEK, Tatneft, Bashneft, RussNeft, NNK, industrial holdings, OPP and GPP, oil and gas construction companies and oilfield service companies. The corresponding subdivisions of Minenergo, Minpromtorg, Minstroy, Rostechnadzor and Glavgosexpertiza will obtain the map.
All conference participants will get the map as a gift.
To participate in the conference, please complete the registration form and make the registration fee payment.
- For participants in our projects – €750 (VIP participation - €1250)
- For other companies – €950 (VIP participation - €1450)
Registration fee includes:
- A well-equipped conference room of the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya
- Multi-course lunch in the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Restaurant
- Two coffee breaks with fruit, cakes, juice, etc.
- Plastic badge, notepad, pen, souvenir (geographical map featuring oil and gas industry partners)
- Standing buffet
VIP participation includes:
- VIP registration
- VIP participant badge
- Assistance in making personal connections (up to three people)
Participant Registration Questionnaire