16th International Conference Oil & Gas Industry Supply Chain,Neftegazsnab-2021, March 18, 2021
Marth, 18 2021, at the address: Moscow, 22 Tverskaya St., InterContinental Hotel, 16th Conference "Supplies in oil and gas complex" (NEFTEGAZSNAB – 2021) will take place.
The task of the annual conference of the heads of materials management services in oil and gas complex is to form a transparent and open system of oil and gas companies suppliers selection. The conference is for experience exchange and discussion of materials management of different companies in the industry. The event is particularly relevant in the context of the cost optimization program in many oil and gas enterprises.
The Heads of Procurement Departments of major oil and gas enterprises (Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Tatneft, Russneft, Bashneft, Novatek, SIBUR, etc.) will take part in the event. Procurement officers tell about Procurement System used by their companies and answer the questions of participants of the conference. NEFTEGAZSNAB is the only platform that regularly gathers the heads of procurement departments of oil and gas complex enterprises.
Main topics of discussion:
- Procurement trends in oil and gas companies
- Specifics of procurement in oil and gas companies
- Innovative products in procurements
- Centralized procurement processes. Organization of supply support centers
- Category procurements
- Information support and supply processes digitalization
- Features of transport and logistics support
- 223-FZ: latest changes, updates, issues and solutions
Speakers and conference participants
Annual survey of oil and gas companies
The conference of Neftegazsnab-2020 will sum up the results of the annual survey of oil and gas companies and award the best oil and gas equipment manufacturers in the following categories: pipes, electric centrifugal pumps, oil submersible cable, christmas tree, automation of procurement processes, logistics companies.
Photos from the award ceremony in 2019
Oil and gas map "Investment projects in the oil and gas complex – 2021"
The wall map informs the market players about major investment projects in the oil and gas complex with the description of modernization stages, types of industrial processes, capacity, terms of commissioning and other characteristics.
The map fits for receiving offices and meeting rooms, executive offices decoration. It will be a nice gift for colleagues and partners as well.
The publication goes to the subdivisions of Gazprom, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom neft, Slavneft, SIBUR, NOVATEK, Tatneft, Bashneft, RussNeft, NNK, industrial holdings, OPP and GPP, oil and gas construction companies and oilfield service companies. The corresponding subdivisions of Minenergo, Minpromtorg, Minstroy, Rostechnadzor and Glavgosexpertiza will obtain the map.
Everyone involved will get the oil and gas map as a gift.
To participate in the conference, please complete the registration form and make the registration fee payment.
- For participants in our projects – €750 (VIP participation - €1250)
- For other companies – €950 (VIP participation - €1450)
Registration fee includes:
- A well-equipped conference room of the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya
- Multi-course lunch in the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Restaurant
- Two coffee breaks with fruit, cakes, juice, etc.
- Plastic badge, notepad, pen, souvenir (geographical map featuring oil and gas industry partners)
- Standing buffet
VIP participation includes:
- VIP registration
- VIP participant badge
- Assistance in making personal connections (up to three people)
Participant Registration Questionnaire